Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day w/ Bryan

So I know I should have updated about my day on Tuesday, but I didn't get a chance to because believe me a drive to Port Richey would knock anyone out. Boy was I tierd. So my day with Bryan was cool. I helped him with counting bands that go around the wrist of people during an event.  It sounds tedious, but you know what someone has to do it. I was taking inventory, I was helping out, and I love being productive.  As time goes by I seriously can't help but think about the rest of my life. Where am I going to end up? What is next for me after college? I want to go to graduate school..............or do I? So many questions and so many fears that are just pulling at me. Wow, I didn't know with an internship comes soul searching and profound self-reflection. Maybe not all internships trigger these kinds of thoughts and muster up these kind of emotions.......maybe....it's just...one that deeply impacts your life like this one.
 Well, this is a short one. Later I will post about today, however as for now I am signing off. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment