Friday, July 23, 2010

Another Morning with the Morning Cruise and Face book

So time does fly, when you are having fun and learning lessons. I reached at the station around 7:30am and I was able to sit in on The Morning Cruise again which was awesome. I think I am beginning to use the word awesome too much, but how else would I describe such a good time? Even though The Morning Cruise crew was incomplete (Dave has time off, Happy Anniversary by the way!) the entertainment was still going full force. Watching Carmen and Bill this morning just sending their energy through the mics, is amazing.  However, I know that it is also draining for them, because they put their all into their work and family. This is something that I truly admire. I admire it about everyone here. I just love the fact that everyone loves what they do and love each other.
  I dedicated the rest of my day  to helping Carmen with the Morning Cruise Fan Page. When I was finished with it, I was just so happy that she was happy. She was really appreciative and I am glad I could help her. Being around people like Carmen and just everyone here, that is filled with love and grace, it is great and such a blessing.  I mean I came into this not expecting to feel such emotion. I came into this knowing that I would walk away with knowledge, but not with love, maturity, open mindedness and a whole bunch of other things. Like I thought I knew what love was, but I was wrong.  Being here has made me think about love more and know it and have a relationship with it. It is just all so amazing. As the days go on, I'm cherishing every minute here.  <3

Live Laugh Love

P.S. Matthew West called in to the show  today and today was the right day b/c we were playing many of his songs and giving away tickets to his concerts.  It was great to sit in on a phone interview with an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment