Thursday, July 22, 2010

Facebook Frenzy

So! Monday I had off and so my first day back was Tuesday. This week started my week with Carmen (see the Song of Thanks post). She was unable to be at the studio in person because her daughter was ill. However, that is why God created man who created the Internet. She emailed me the tasks that she needed me to do. SO, what I basically had to do was transfer photos from The Morning Cruise facebook to files on my computer, because Carmen has been wanting to create a fan page for the morning show in forever, but has never been able to get around to it. So I spent most of the day doing that, which I didn't mind because it is helping the Joy FM connect with people and stay in touch with them. After I was done with that, I began to help Mama Mary. I helped her package the prizes for the Friday Free for All winners.

After the day was done, I had some talk time with Mary, which really helped me unwind and kind of soothe some concerns I had in the back of my mind about life after college. I think that is exactly what people should do, they should talk about everything that is bothering them. Even if you aren't comfortable about letting people know you're worried about something, get out of your comfort zone, because afterwards, it helps. And if you feel like there is no one to talk to, you are wrong, THERE IS GOD! He is always there. So that is what I learned on Tuesday. A post about Wednesday and the huge conversation that it sparked between my sister and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment