Friday, July 16, 2010

O Happy Friday

 So today is Friday and it is slow here in the office. A majority of people are on vacation and the phones ring periodically.  Today, I am just helping Luisa with the phone and hanging out, however, she is teaching me many lessons. I am letting Luisa's wisdom flow into my mind and heart. I know that I do have to read the bible on my own and let God speak to me, however a bit of wisdom from a third party never hurts;  especially since Luisa is really open minded. I have had many judgemental, ignorant, and close minded people speak theology to me, and it has shaped my perception of who God is, which is wrong. I understand now that I have never truly experienced God.  I haven't let Him speak to me, I have let other people speak to me about Him, which is something that has ended. I am experiencing God the way I want to, DIRECTLY.  Though today was a slow day work wise, it has been a blessing mentally. Well , I am off on Monday and I am with Carmen next week. It will be fun. For now, I am going to have an awesome three day weekend. So Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment