Thursday, July 29, 2010

My First Goodbye

I said my first goodbye yesterday to Crystal and today I get to say bye to Carmen :-( Oy vey the goodbyes are starting. I really can't wrap my head around it right now. I get tired just thinking that in a couple weeks I will be on a plane and in a couple days I won't be setting my alarm anymore.   Boy it is crazy that as I wake up in the mornings, I think in my head that boy I have 3 more days, I have two more days, tomorrow is Friday? I don't know........................

Any who I brought in some great treats for the staff and I am so glad they enjoyed it.  Today was also a day that I got to shadow Dan and let me say wow he works hard. He does voice tracks for many stations and that is exactly what his day is filled with.  So he showed me his techniques (when to insert weather, promoting other shows, etc.) Dan is really funny and was really awesome to show me how to do voice tracks, so thank you Dan!  After shadowing Dan (o and did I mention I also shadowed the Morning Cruise :-) )  I went to the Post office.  The mailman came while I was shadowing Dan and so I missed him. I really wanted the things to be mailed to make it out ASAP so I just took them a block away. It didn't take long and I was glad to do so.
As I said I said bye to Crystal....................................*sigh* let me just leave it at that. :-(. Carmen and Kris helped me do another promo which was great. I like doing promos and this one I got to write myself.  I was proud of myself cause Kris said I did really well for my first time writing a promo for the station.
 It is amazing everything that goes on here. The people, the station, everything.....I know my mind is so random in this post, I am just trying to make sense out of it . It is hard because my mind cannot stop going forward to Monday! UGH! Lol but I am going to take it a day at a time. Jayar also did another bit with me which was cool of him. Cool is like a synonym for Jayar hahahaa. Any who that is about it...I will post about today's surprise later :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment