Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday w/ Mary

At this point I am so tired, but it is a good tired.  Today I reached at the station at 9:00am and got to working on the binders. (Making tabs and labels and using the paper cutter). I then began to help Mary with things for tomorrow in which I put tickets together for winners of last weeks contests which we will be handing out tomorrow.  After doing that, I got to get the database ready for tomorrows "free for all" contest.  After helping with that, I was also helping answering the phones,especially in the beginning because Luisa seemed to be having a hard day. My day wasn't as hectic as the past days but I am waiting to see what tomorrow brings.  I am trying my best and working as hard as I can. The people at the station are really nice and special in their own way. I know I am just an intern and my helping may not be that much help because the people that I do help do have to double, triple, and quad-triple check my work and progress but I feel like I am learning.  Tomorrow I am going in at noon to help load the vans for the summer cruise next week. At about 3pm, will be going to Gainesville to work the last Chonda show, and then I will be in Summer Cruise 5 mode with the Morning Cruise Team

No comments:

Post a Comment