Saturday, June 5, 2010

Days w/ IT engineers...

So I had my days planned with IT guys andddddd though I was suppose to do 2 days I ended up doing 30 mins with them because of technical issues they had to address. Radio transmitters weren't working. i mean we were suppose to go to Sebring and look at the transmitters there, but it didn't happen and I understood. They apologized but  you know unexpected things happen and he radio depends on IT so the days  I was suppose to spend with IT I ended up hanging around the office and helping out.  The two days were a bit tedious for me because I worked 9:30-4:30 and people only call so many times so I was just there in the great company of the people around me.  The IT guys did manage to show me a bit of stuff that if you ask me now I DO NOT REMEMBER  because all the technical stuff made my brain go in overdrive and fry up.  The things that I gathered from them is that to keep up with the technical stuff is really expensive and time consuming.  I admire them because they love what they do and they work so hard.  If it wasn't for the IT guys things wouldn't be running the way they did and I respect and appreciate them a lot.
Before I forget, I just want to say that I had a great day on both Thursday and Friday BUT  Thursday was a great day because I met Christian recording artist Dave Barnes! He has songs that makes my heart melt and  I am going to add a picture and the famous song of his (that I got to see him play in studio). I love it! I love this internship.  :-) Until Wednesday, Later!  (I am off Mon. & Tues).





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI2JJ1OCz8U   

No comments:

Post a Comment