Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Last Day w/ Mary

Sooo my day with Mary in the promotions field was good but I felt a bit bad because I felt in the way. I know how Mary operates in a way because as far as I know Mary and I operate the same way. When one knows what they want to do and how they want to do something it is hard to explain it to people and with the summer cruise the less than three days away, Mary was really busy running around. I was also suppose to help her with Chonda that night so the plan was, get to the station at noon pack for the summer cruise, and then head off to Chonda and be back around the station at made 11:30pm. However, I  ended up leaving the station at three to go home, because physically with the week coming up was (is) gong to be crazy.  So after some calls were made it was official that we didn't have to go to the Chonda show.  That day  I just took time to think about life. I am starting to realize that  life seriously is serious. It isn't a game, as the artist that I am traveling with says in one of his songs, Life is not a snapshot. The context that I am putting it  in may not be the exact one that the song is portraying, but it has many meanings to me and this is one of them. Life doesn't pause  you know. There are the sayings that say a picture is worth a thousand words, and pictures last forever. Life doesn't last forever, you seriously can't freeze time. I guess I am just full of cliches hahahaaaa. But yes I am learning more about life and how I want to live mine and I have come to the conclusion that this life isn't up to me. I just have to have faith in everything, just have to have faith in God. I seriously am growing. I am hoping that the lessons I am learning and the people I am meeting continue to have this affect on my life. Well that is it for now! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment