Monday, June 14, 2010

First day with Mary! Getting ready for the summer cruise!

SOOOOOO I was suppose  to do the Chonda show yesterday, but I couldn't because I went to the hospital and ended up on crutches for three days (tomorrow being the third day). So I went to the regular sarasota location today and BOY did time fly by. When I reached at my internship I said hi to people because I haven't seen them in a week.  I then checked my email and then went to go help Mary the promotions manager.  She is really nice , however we have the same personality in which we have to be reaalllly busy to be satisfied. I wanted to help her as much as possible because with the Summer Cruise coming up she is so busy getting things together. Today I sorted shirts that will be given out at each location of the summer cruise. We are going to 9 locations which means that each night I will be sleeping in a different hotel and I will be traveling a lot and working long hours.  I am up for the challenge though, it seems like it will be fun.  Sorting shirts took a majority of the day because I sorted in total 900 shirts. Shirts will be given to the first 100 people through the door  at each location.  I don't know how I am going do this but I am ready. I am working from 9:30am -3:00pm  and tomorrow I will be helping getting the maps together for the trip.  Gettiing to know Mary was also fun, I am really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment