Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 3 with Mary

Today I really see how God has worked in my life and many people may not realize it, but God has set my life up for me and I can't believe it was so plain as day. I saw how God is helping gain the experience I need for my future and how he is working. Today I helped Mary with the flyers for the summer cruise and her first question to me was are you familiar with Microsoft publisher? My answer was YES I AM. I was a Resident advisor for two years and had to put on events. As a result, I had to use publisher many times and got acquainted with it. If I never was a RA I would have never known what publisher was. So God lined up the resident advisor job for me, which gave me the experience that I needed to do this job. TO be honest I used all of my creative juices today. I made two flyers. One that would be presented at each destination urging people to register for the Grand Prize and a second one (which I laminated and everything) that will advertise the scavenger hunt both in the morning and afternoon. My brain did most of the work today and the days are just going to get longer. I do love and enjoy the environment and atmosphere at this internship and am rally going to miss it. However, for now I am concentrating on helping Mary with Summer Cruise 5 details!

No comments:

Post a Comment