Monday, May 31, 2010

Free for all Friday

Today was Friday and I am feeling a bit better. I still have a cough,  but I am hanging in there.  Free for all Friday happens everyday at the radio station in which every hour when the announcers say people should call, the 10th caller wins the prize of the day this happens once every hour until 6pm. It was so fun to see the phone light up as soon as they say call in.  About an hour into my day my on-site supervisor gave me a bigf task to do.  She explained to me the way the underwriting  works with the station and had me help send out letters and bills to the sponsors of the station and the advertisers. After the huge project which took me about an hour and 45 mins I just hung out for the rest of the day. The first week I did learn a lot. I a excited about next week and the weeks that are going to follow. Happy memorial day! 5/28

No comments:

Post a Comment