Monday, May 31, 2010

The first day......

Today was an interesting day. It was a day of many firsts. I drove alone for the first time, it was the first day of my internship, and my first time being really confident in myself. As for being at the internship, today was a really slow day. The first thing I did was check in with my on site supervisor and she got me settled right away. She placed me at a desk that will be mine until the end of the summer. She then got the tech guys to get my email and internet access set up. After that, she told e to get comfortable with the stations website so if anyone called with answers I would know how to navigate the website. After an hour of looking at the events, the secretary  was nice enough to bring me to the bank with her and then to lunch. We had a really great conversation about her and the station and the people that work there.  When I got back to the  office I just shadowed the secretary and then it was time to head out. My first day was slow, but still delightful. 5/24

No comments:

Post a Comment