Monday, May 31, 2010

Hump day- Day three.

So today was Wednesday and I am sick. I don't know where I got this cold, but I am feeling awful and so the lesson I learned today was rain or shine, through sickness and health if there is a job to get done, you have to do it. Today was slow. Luisa warned me about these days.  The busiest days are usually Monday and Friday.  Before I forget to write this, I must say that I love being at this internship because I am learning things about myself, where I want me life to go, and my faith in God is growing more than ever. I love it here and is really praying that my Father God will allow this internship to turn into a job opportunity.  Today people just basically floated around the building and I was introduces to new people. Everyone is really friendly and fun. Since things were slow today, we sat around and talked watched videos on the internet and hung out.  The day couldn't go quicker for me though cause I felt awful. I went to the bank with Luisa again and got soup at the supermarket. That was fun because we go to talk a lot more and got to know each other. As the day ended, I didn't feel to well. So I just headed home. 5/26

No comments:

Post a Comment