Monday, August 2, 2010

Friday

So Friday was great. I got to hang out with  Bill M. because Carmen was out and Dave wasn't back yet from his vacation. I  decided to come in and keep him company and just see what a one man show is like. It was really interesting to watch him do the show. Bill also let me run the motherboard! He allowed me to push the Friday Free For All button and then the play button for the next song. Standing behind the system is a bit intimidating at first, but once you get comfortable it isn't so bad.
The rest of the day I helped Luisa and Mary with some tasks which was fun as always and I got to actually spend some time with Donna outside. We talked a bit which is great, because things get so busy for her that besides a bit of conversation in the lobby, everyone is doing their own thing.  I also said bye to her on Friday, but it's OK we are face book friends now. hahaa. The day ended with me feeling really down, because I am going to miss everyone. Seriously, I didn't know my internship would have turned out this way. It's amazing. Friday  went pretty fast. All in all I am just happy that I was able to bring some sunshine and help to everyone. <3 Next post will be about my Saturday with Leslie!

1 comment:

  1. Well however long you've been there I have fallen in love with you! Your fun personality comes through on the air. I will trully be sad to see (hear) you go! May God bless you in your journey to becoming who He wants you to be!

    ReplyDelete